March 13, 2020
At Reliva CBD Wellness, customer and employee health and safety are our highest priorities. Like you, we are monitoring the status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are staying up-to- date on the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are taking proactive, preventative measures to protect against exposure to the virus within our manufacturing facility and in our supply chain. Our robust health and hygiene practices are vital to preventing spread of the disease.
Our team members have always followed strict disease control and cleanliness procedures, including not coming to work while sick, wearing clean protective garments, wearing clean, impermeable gloves, covering hair, and much more, in accordance with current good manufacturing practice requirements. In response to COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, we are taking additional steps, such as limiting access to the manufacturing facility to anyone who has traveled through a restricted area. More specifically, we are asking that anyone visiting our facility, employees, suppliers, clients, or otherwise, to answer the following questions. If the response to any of them is “yes,” we are asking that the person stay at home.
- Do you feel unwell?
- Have you visited a restricted area* within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled through a restricted area* in the last 14 days?
- Have you made contact with anyone that has been infected with the Coronavirus or has visited or transited through a restricted area?
*Restricted areas include CDC Level 3 or higher locations – China, Iran, most of Europe, and South Korea.
In addition to the above, we have significantly increased the frequency with which we clean all surfaces and machinery. We are also making sure that our front desk and all rooms are stocked with hand sanitizer as well as antibacterial soap in all rooms and restrooms.
Finally, we are ensuring that our employees take important precautions against the spread of germs including directing them to:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds;
- Disinfect hands frequently with sanitizer;
- Avoid touching mouths, eyes, and noses; and
- Avoid hugging, handshaking, and the sharing of food or
As always, thank you for your business and your trust. Please let me know if you have any questions.
President & CEO Reliva CBD