An Open Letter to CBD Retailers, wholesalers and consumers.
We get it. Hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) can be confusing. Regulations continue to evolve and navigating the patchwork of federal, state, and local requirements is burdensome. Knowing who to trust can be difficult.
While we here at Reliva CBD Wellness believe that we deserve your trust and your business, we know that it’s not that simple.
The first thing you should know about Reliva is that compliance is mission critical to us. We would rather lead by example than lead by sales. To put it bluntly: If our attorneys say not to do something because it would cause us, or our partners, to be out of compliance, we will not do it. End of story.
Our founding team includes seasoned professionals from seed to shelf. Our team includes hemp growers, an herbalist doctor, an FDA regulatory attorney and an executive team who all add value and expertise to each aspect of our products and our company. Every step of our production process from licensed-grow to extraction to final product is guided by how to serve people with quality products at an affordable price.
Here are some key elements to our mission:
- Instead of avoiding federal, state, and local regulators, we actively engage with them directly.
- We are proud of the products we sell, and stand behind them in discussions with regulators. We invest an incredible amount of time and money in fostering relationships with regulators. Should a question ever arise regarding one of our products, these relationships are critical.
- When questions arise locally, we take the lead through our legal team.
- We are currently selling in over 18,000 stores and have been authorized in all national wholesalers.
- We don’t claim that our products are a panacea. In fact, we don’t claim anything about our products at all. Again, compliance is key for Reliva.
- Our products are 0 percent delta-9 tetrahydrocannibinol (THC). By law, products are allowed to contain up to 0.3 percent THC. However, we voluntarily subject ourselves to the more rigorous THC standard.
We are not just asking you to “take our word for it” that we are a reputable company. Our choices in suppliers and manufacturers, as well as the standards to which we and they adhere, are proof positive of this fact. Below, you will find the facts that underlie “the Reliva difference.”
We believe so much in what we are doing that I am putting my direct e-mail and cell phone number below. As our current customers will tell you, if you e-mail or call me, I will respond, I will pick up, or I will call you back. And if I don’t know the answer, I will have you speak with our attorney, who is a former U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory counsel.
Lastly, while we would be honored to have your business, we know that we face stiff competition. The CBD space is a crowded one. If you like what you hear from another brand, or are already happily engaged with another company, we wish you continued success and satisfaction. But ask yourself: Are other companies offering what we offer (third-party vetting, unfettered access to company leadership and counsel, compelling price points, industry leading trade programs and market leadership, to name a few)?
We look forward to hearing from you, and would be thrilled to explore a partnership.
Reliva CBD Wellness