250mg CBD Stick – 1oz
It’s time to take wellness into your own hands! Reliva’s Muscle Stick allows users to utilize an easy-to-use roll-on stick that can quickly and effectively treat sore muscles and joints. Made with 250mg CBD, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Eucalyptus Leaf, Tea Tree Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, and peppermint oil.
Due to State Regulations, we cannot ship ingestible products to the following states: AK, AL, ME, NH, WA, LA, MS, MO, WY. If you live in these states, please check out our amazing CBD Topicals!
Unfortunately, state regulations prevent us from shipping any products to: HI, ID, IA, NE. Sign up to stay informed when your state changes.
Buy CBD Stick Online
- Conveniently pocket sized & mess-free
- Formulated with 250mg of CBD,
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Eucalyptus Leaf &Tea Tree Oil, Help with nourishing skin
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract help soothe & hydrate
- Peppermint oil for the cooling effect
How To Use
1. Unscrew top cap.
2. Wedge finger between protective cap and roller body to remove protective cover.
3. Wind bottom wheel to elevate stick up.
4. Apply to skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
5. When finished, roll stick back into roller body using bottom wheel.
6. Gently press protective cap back in place.
7. Store in dark, dry, cool place.
|Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Extract, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Leaf, Cornmint Herb Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Beta Caryophyllene.
|For external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Consult your doctor before use if you have any medical condition. CBD use while pregnant or breastfeeding may be harmful. Keep out of reach of children.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please note: Ingredients are provided for educational/informational purposes only, and may not represent the ingredients contained in the product you purchase. For an accurate list of ingredients, you must consult the label on the product you purchase when you receive your order shipment.
The warning language on our packaging is required by the State of California and is on a large number of consumer items. Additional information can be found at the California OEHHA website: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.